Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008...

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Here are some pictures from our Christmas this year.



Ready for the snow, or wrestling...not sure which one.

Playing on Grandpa and Lola's coffee table.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
The look on his face says it all. His Lola gave this bear to him for Christmas. He proceeded to throw things at it throughout the night - - I don't think he was a fan of his present. Luckily, her feelings weren't hurt and she thought it was funny. Standing up, the bear is about 7 inches taller than he is :)

Rich opening his present from me...a weekend for two (in May) to Bodega Bay.

Hut...Hut...HIKE!

We had the Combo Christmas at Kevin and Kristie's house. Kristie's mom came to visit from Arizona. What a great time!


Christmas morning:
"C'mon, Mom! I know it's early, but there are presents to be opened!"

"You mean, I get to color all by myself?!?!?"



Seeing Santa on the fire engine at Grandma's house.

Zack and Cal.

All the Californian nieces and nephews.

Kate and Mike


My happy little Cal.

No comments: