Monday, June 25, 2007

Jess is here!!!


Jess is finally all moved in and she plans to stay with us until Zack is here. She had a long 7 hour drive on Friday and she got a pretty sunburnt arm on the way, but Bailey was ready to give her lots of welcoming kisses when she got here. It's funny because, so far, Bailey hasn't taken to anyone besides Rich and me (and my mom because my mom has Maggie - Bailey's best playmate). But, she loves Jess. She follows her around the house and seems to be totally comfortable with having her around. She is the spazziest dog I've ever met!

Jess and I watching a movie at the house.


He's gettin' big!


Here is the latest picture of the nursery. I still am waiting on the bedskirt and curtains, but we're pretty much done! Nick (the dad) won Zack the stuffed animal that's in his crib. Thanks Nick! Just waiting on the lil' guy to come now...

2 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

The room looks great. All you need now is Zack!!! The Anders.

Proudfoot Family said...

The nursery is looking good. It's exciting to see everything coming together for you.
Joe & Sarah